About Rock & Sand and Michael Synk
Michael works with business owners and leadership teams of small- to mid-market companies in the St. Louis, Memphis, and Little Rock areas, using the Four Decisions®, TopGrading, and other growth tools, to unleash growth from their businesses.
Opportunities for growth already exist at almost every company. Sometimes the opportunities are obvious; more often they are not. But in every case, there are obstacles in place that prevent teams from acting on their opportunities.
Michael employs coaching practices that help companies unleash their growth by identifying their best opportunities and eliminating the roadblocks.
After enjoying a career as a successful businessperson over a 20-year period, he has spent the last decade and a half as a business educator, coach and consultant. He is one of the original 16 coaches in North America certified by Gravitas Impact Premium Coaches to teach and facilitate the highly successful Four Decisions® curriculum, which brings together high level, case-study-based content from internationally recognized experts. Michael is the second-longest tenured Four Decisions® Certified Coach.
Michael has authored two books, How to Create Customers as Loyal as Norm Peterson and Rock & Sand: A Practical Insight to Business Growth.
- Mid-Market Companies
- Family Held Companies
- Sales and Operations
- Strategic Thinking and Execution Planning
- TopGrading: Hiring A Players
- Marketing/Brand Promise/Sales Development
- Leadership and Teamwork Development
- Cash Flow/Profitability Analysis
- Owner/Strategy and Execution Advisor, In-Synk: Aligning Strategies, Actions and Goals
- Four Decisions® Certified Coach, Gravitas Impact Premium Coaches
- Volunteer: Board Member and Chairman Emeritus, Dorothy Day House of Hospitality — Memphis
- Paul Harris Fellow, Rotary Club of Memphis
- Director/Head Coach, EPIcenter Growth Academy Director of Professional Resources, VisionAmerica
- VP of Sales and Operations, Interim Personnel
- District Manager, Kelly Services
- Board of Directors, University of Michigan Spirit Club Memphis, TN
- Volunteer Cross Country Coach, Central High School, Memphis, TN
- Bachelor of Art, Education, University of Michigan
In-Synk offers a full spectrum of coaching services for leaders who want to bring clarity, alignment and forward momentum to their companies. Click here to find out more.
Find Out How I Can Help You.
Thanks for the help you were to me and our firm. It was a very helpful process to go through the one page strategic plan that we have begun to enact. Please let me know if I can ever help you in any way.
Get Practical Insights for Growing Your Business
Michael Synk’s latest book is available to ship or download today.