Business Tune Ups
Do you need to get ready for growth, to assess where you stand so that you can move forward faster? Growth opportunities exist for your company and most likely you are aware of them. What keeps you from acting on them? Sluggish Sales? Poor Cash Flow? Lack of Talent? Poor Processes?
That’s where a Business Tune Up comes in. It’s a short term coaching engagement with long term impact. Four separate standalone coaching sessions with you and your leadership team, taking stock of your Sales and Marketing Funnels, Cash Flow, Talent, and Key Processes to determine your readiness for growth and the proper path forward. (Scroll down for a detailed video description).
- Marketing, Sales, and Brand Promise Tune Up— Marketing and Sales Processes work better when aligned with an effective Brand Promise. Together we’ll dig into you Core Customers, determine their Buyer Personas, craft an aligning Brand Promise, and then plan the integration of all of this into your Marketing and Sales Processes. As a result you’ll be certain you are engaging with prospects and customers the right way, and using differentiated words and activities that makes it easier for them to buy.
- Cash Flow Analysis and Tune Up–“Cash is King” and you can’t grow if you don’t have enough of it. A Cash Flow report is compiled from your financial statements, both P & L and Balance Sheets. Together, we’ll learn where you stand, and then we complete a “what if” exercise I call “The Power of One” which helps you determine which of 7 different financial measures you can leverage, to increase your Cash Flow and then strategically plan how to bring that cash in. (Unfortunately I’ve found that most bankers and accountants are not well prepared to help you with Cash).
- Leadership Team Tune Up –Growth comes easier if the Leadership Team works well with each other. Leadership and Teamwork don’t come naturally either. It requires work. This working session will introduce and reinforce the key leadership and teamwork concepts needed to Scale Up and install them within your Leadership Team, making sure the the Leadership Team itself is not an obstacle to growth. Draws heavily on the work of Jim Collins (Good to Great), Liz Wiseman (Multipliers), and Pat Lencioni (The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, The Truth about Employee Engagement, and The Ideal Team Player).
- Talent Review and Tune Up–Growth goes a lot faster with the right people on your bus. Together we’ll conduct a thorough talent review, at the end of which you’ll know who your “A”, “B”, and “C” Players are and what to do to get 80% or more of them to “A.” (As with Cash, Human Resource and Personnel experts are also often ill equipped to help you with this.)
- Key Processes Review and Tune Up–Growth goes hand in hand with good processes. Together will identify the processes that are key to growth, determine accountability for them, create metrics for measuring them, and if need be map out the most disorganized processes. (Process improvement specialists can be helpful, but often they are overkill. This session will help your team can figure this is you need this expertise.)
Each Tune Up determines where you and your team stand on Sales and Marketing, or Cash Flow, or Leadership and Teamwork, or Talent, or Key Processes and delivers a defined “Who, What, When” plan of action to improve your situation and move you forward.
Find out which business tune up would be best for you. Schedule a no-fee discovery meeting.
If you are thinking you need a more comprehensive Strategic Plan, the In-Synk Business Tune Up will definitely get you ready for that. Cash, Talent, and Processes are all addressed in an effective Strategic Plan.
Low cost and low risk, the Business Tune Up will move your company forward and unleash the growth your are looking for.