It’s the end of the year, and I woke up this morning with these “clarity questions” running through my mind. Since it’s almost the beginning of the new year, it’s the season for creating clarity. Therefore, I thought I would share these questions with you.
To get clarity, ask:
- Whom do you serve? (Or, whom do you want to serve?)
- How do (shall) you serve them?
- Why is this important to you, and why is it important to them?
- What do you “need” in order to be able to serve them?
- Knowledge? Tools? Skills/abilities, resources?
- What should I do about this?
- What should I learn, earn, practice/prepare, change?
Although perfect for the New Year’s Resolution time, don’t just ponder on these questions once a year. Get your answers down, bring them back 3 months from now and review, revise and renew your commitment to acting on the answers.